Have you ever Savannah, Georgia? I’ve heard that it was a resort town right on the coast, and that it is a beautiful town. I’m reading that it even has a historic district. If you do not know what there is to do in Savannah, click here for an official guide. And if you love traveling but have not been to Savannah, then you could go.
In the Paula Deen Savannah Style Sweepstakes sponsored by JTV, you will have the opportunity to win a trip for two to Savannah, Georgia!
The trip includes the following:
- 3-night stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton Savannah Historic District/Riverfront for two (2) adults – (Maximum value not to exceed $1,350.00) – Provided by JTV
- Roundtrip airfare from anywhere in the continental United States for two (2) adults – (Maximum value not to exceed $1,600.00) – Provided by JTV
- Two-year subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen magazine (Maximum value $45.96) – Provided by Hoffman Media
- Paula Deen Cookbook Collection (a total of eleven (11) cookbooks. Maximum value $253.23) – Provided by Paula Deen Ventures
- Jewelry from Paula Deen Jewelry™ collection selected by JTV (Maximum value of $500) – Provided by JTV
- Certificate to Paula Deen’s Creek House (Maximum value $150.00) – Provided by Paula Deen Ventures
- Certificate to Lady & Sons (Maximum value $100.00) – Provided by Paula Deen Ventures
- Meet and Greet with Paula Deen (date, time and duration of meet and greet will be dependent upon Paula Deen’s schedule) – Provided by Paula Deen Ventures
- $500 (will be awarded in the form of a check) – Provided by JTV
The Sweepstakes begins on or about 12:01 AM Eastern Time on February 5, 2020 and all entries must be received by the Sponsor on or before 11:59 PM Eastern Time on April 5, 2020 (the “Entry Period”). Paula Deen’s Savannah Style Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents and physically located in the fifty (50) states in the United States or the District of Columbia and who are at least 21 years of age at the time of entry. Limit one (1) entry per person per each day of the Entry Period.
Please read the official rules. There are two checkboxes under the entry form, and next to the second checkbox is a link to the them. Click that link and the rules open up a separate page.